Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Anything Old

Recently, I have become addicted to something. It is something that could become a very unhealthy habit. My lovely friends have gotten me hooked on thrift store shopping. I believe if I went longer than a week without going once I would feel like I was missing out on something great and I probably would be! I never walk away empty handed!!! Sooner than later my tiny apartment may be filled with an overload of gold frames, vases, candlesticks and many other fabulous little knicknacks.

Just look at these rooms though! They have some of the very best second hand finds!!! THESE are what inspires me to thrift store shop.




Isn't this magazine rack the lovliest piece you've seen???


I have GOT to have an old library card catalog cabinet like this one!


I love how they've turned thos old crate into a nightstand/bookcase.

xo,
H

1 comment:

  1. oooo! i need one of those library card cabinets too. let's go do some thrift store shopping this weekend ha ha. this post got me all excited to find some treasures.

    ReplyDelete